We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
We take the following measures to ensure the accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Regular automated and manual usability testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. We are conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Our website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
We are not compatible with:
- In Internet Explorer 10 and in older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We utilize technology on its website that may require specific readers or viewers. Please contact us if you observe anything not listed below.
- Adobe PDF Documents: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- YouTube Videos: While captions are available for videos through the embed player, additional video transcripts are available via a direct link to YouTube through the embedded player.
We employ the following process to maintain full ADA compliance/web accessibility.
- Validate that users can successfully navigate the website using the Jaws and NVDA screen-readers
- Evaluate the website using a combination of Google Lighthouse, Powermapper’s Sort site, ARC, and WAVE technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an ongoing basis
We provide this information regarding third-party links:
- Our website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. We do not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.