About our company:
We are a Broward County Based fencing Company, with our Main office in Davie Fl. providing commercial, industrial, and residential fencing installation services and repairs. Please take some time and explore our website to learn more about our products and services before applying for any posted positions.
Professional Sales Team Wanted:
We are looking for 2 sharp individuals that are serious about sales. We are currently seeking sales team members to generate leads and help us bring in new customers.
We are based out of Davie & Palm Beach
and operate throughout the South Florida area. Please read all details below before applying!
Action Fence is looking for fence installers for our Davie and Palm Beach office in Florida. Fence experience is NOT required but is a plus. Potential candidates must be acclimated to working outside. Must pass a pre-employment drug test and physical, and have a valid FL driver’s license, with a good driving record. Come be a part of the Action Fence Family as our business continues to grow.
Industrial Fence Foreman:
Great career opportunity for Experienced Commercial / Industrial Fence Foreman installer to work in south Florida and to be a part of our growing team and enter in a long-term career with our Growing Fence Company. 5 years Experience is preferred. Must be dependable, motivated, a Team player, and must be able to work overtime when necessary.
We are seeking an individual to be a part of our Commercial Fence Installation team – this position would be to Install/drive company vehicles, prepare equipment on trucks, loading & unloading materials and equipment by hand and with a forklift when available. Must help others keep the yard organized, sort and repair material as it is returned to shop. Able to take care of company equipment such as tools, work trucks, etc. Must always maintain a positive attitude when tasks assigned are changed at a moment’s notice. Must be able to pay attention to detail take direction and get along with others. The candidate must be able to use good judgment and ensure that each installation or other services assigned are performed safely, correctly, efficiently, and represent the company in a friendly and professional manner.
Looking to hire a sub-contractor with a crew for a fence installation company in the Palm Beach Florida area covering all the Palm Beach counties.
This sub-contractor will need to be available for Monday -Friday schedule. Also, will be required to have their own tools and vehicle.
Our screening process for all positions:
- All applicants must provide a general overview of themselves and the type of work history or field currently working in.
- Please submit any questions or comments with your initial information.
- You will likely be contacted via E-mail with further information, questions, and instructions so make sure to provide an e-mail address that you check frequently.
Our General Skill Requirements for all staff:
- Must follow directions, must be capable of reporting an accurate occurrence of events and assessing client needs
- Smartphone required or mobile internet access required
- Must have proof of reliable transportation, not bus or passenger drop-off.
- Must take notes as necessary, and be organized
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license
- Responsible for equipment and materials on-site*
Good organization habits like maintaining and completing fieldwork order paperwork.
- Able to Keep the work area clean and clear of unsafe hazards.
- Must be willing and able to work safely indoors/outdoors and adapt to changing weather conditions.
Please attach your resume and reply to our contact form page.